Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (THM-S)
1 carton of Strawberries
1 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese or 1/3 fat Neufchatel Cheese
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3-4 packets Truvia
Optional: Graham Cracker Crumbs or Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- Wash and clean strawberries. Cut off the top and core out the middle.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and Truvia. Mix well.
- Transfer the cream cheese to a zip top baggie, cut the corner off and fill each strawberry with cream cheese mixture.
- Dip the top of the cream cheese in graham cracker crumbs or unsweetened coconut flakes, if desired.
- Enjoy! If there are any leftovers, keep refrigerated.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (THM-S)
3/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Sugar Free maple Syrup
1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Lilly’s Stevia Sweetened baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Using a small – medium round scoop, put cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will brown, but did not spread out.
This recipe was adapted from an original recipe found at www.fitnessfitsall.com
Milk, Half & Half, or Heavy Cream
Cauliflower (2-3 heads cooked or 2 family size Steam bags)
Cut fresh cauliflower and boil or steam until soft or cook steamable bags according to directions.
While hot, transfer to blender. Add a large splash of Milk/Half & Half/Heavy Cream. Add 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and a pat of butter.
Blend until smooth. Taste…add more pepper or butter or a little more milk if you want a creamier texture.
Enjoy with meatloaf, porkloin or chicken.